- Allows for one single suspension point from the ceiling.
- Fully lockable plunger for safety and security.
- Side exit for main vertical wire support which allows for height adjustment at service level.
- Can be supplied with a variety of ceiling fixings.
- Available in kit format – lengths from 1-3 metres.
- Lockable grub screw to secure/adjust toggle legs (requires 3 mm Allen key/bit).
- Unscrew the lockable plunger anti-clockwise allowing it to actuate, do not unscrew it fully
- Feed vertical wire support through the top of the plunger until it appears at the side exit
- Pull wire through the side exit allowing a tail of 75 mm minimum
- Now screw the lockable plunger clockwise to lock off the device
Leveling the fixture:
- Use a 3 mm hex key bit to loosen the grub screw located in the base of the device, do not unscrew it fully
- Move the inverted Y shape wire until the fixture is level
- Tighten the grub screw clockwise to lock Y shape wire into place, do not over tighten