- Allows for one single suspension point from the ceiling.
- Fully lockable plunger for safety and security.
- Through-bottom exit for main vertical support which allows for height adjustment at service level.
- Can be supplied with a variety of ceiling fixings.
- Available in kit format – lengths from 1-3 metres.
- Fully screw the male thread clockwise into the female thread or pass the male thread into a “through hole” and use the integral nut and washer to lock it into place.
- Unscrew the lockable plunger anti-clockwise allowing it to actuate, do not unscrew it fully.
- Feed vertical wire support through the top of the plunger ensuring a minimum of 25 mm of wire passes through the device before locking-off.
Note: Through exit directs wire into the fixture. It is important to ensure the fixture will accommodate the redundant wire.
- Screw the lockable plunger clockwise to lock off the device.