Install ceiling/anchor termination as detailed elsewhere.
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Loop the wire rope through or around the anchor point.
- Pass the wire rope back through the Zip-Clip allowing 15 cm of wire rope to protrude.
- Apply tension.
- Always confirm engagement of the zip clip device on the wire rope by pushing the adjustment pin in the opposite direction of the arrows indicated on the side of the device.
Zip-Clip devices are also available in a lockable version offering a more secure method of wire rope suspension.
- Unscrew the M4 locking nut and bolt until the adjustment pin is pushed back fully.
- Pass one end of the wire rope through the Zip-Clip in the direction of the arrow and draw enough wire rope to go around your fixing point.
- Pass the wire rope back through the Zip-Clip leaving at least 15 cm of wire rope protruding.
- Tighten the M4 locking bolt and nut until the adjustment pin can no longer be moved.
- Always confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip device on the wire rope by pushing the adjustment pin in the opposite direction of the arrows indicated on the side of the device.
- Key-free release locking device(s) for easy adjustment.
- Single die-cast locking devices (zinc alloy).
- High tensile galvanised steel wire rope.
- 18th Edition Amendment 2 : 2022 compliant.
- Designed-in safety factor.
- Ideal for both short drop lengths in small void spaces and for very long wire rope supports.
- Wire rope supplied on reels in a dispensing box or as pre-determined lengths.
- Can be used as a wrap-around solution for applications such as I- beams or purlins.