- Allows for one single suspension point from the ceiling.
- Fully lockable plunger for safety and security.
- Side exit for main vertical support which allows for height adjustment at service level.
- Can be supplied with a variety of ceiling fixings.
- Available in kit format – lengths from 1-3 metres.
- Fully screw the male thread clockwise into the female thread or pass the male thread into a “through hole” and use the integral nut and washer to lock it into place.
- Unscrew the lockable plunger anti-clockwise allowing it to actuate, do not unscrew fully.
- Feed vertical wire support through the top of the plunger until it appears at the side exit.
- Pull wire through the side exit allowing an adequate tail.
- Screw the lockable plunger clockwise to lock off the device.
- Once secure, the exit tail can be trimmed to 25 mm minimum.