AREAS FOR USE
The standard Con-Lock range is designed for indoor applications. Regular galvanised systems should not be used in areas that have levels of corrosion or elevated levels of heat or moisture.
For installations that are within corrosive areas consult with Zip-Clip Technical Department.
- The first step of the process is to install the concrete fixing.
- The second step is to connect wire support to the application using the Zip-Clip locking device.
- Drill a 6 mm hole into the base material, to a minimum depth of 35 mm.
- Clean dust and debris from the drill hole appropriately.
- Locate fixing into drill hole and hammer until set – Anchor is now fixed, no clawback required.
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.