AREAS FOR USE
The standard Anchor-It range is designed for indoor applications. Regular galvanised systems should not be used in areas that have levels of corrosion or elevated levels of heat or moisture.
For installations that are within corrosive areas consult with Zip-Clip Technical Department.
- The first step of the process is to install the Anchor-It fixing into the base material.
- The second step is to connect the wire support to the application using the Zip-Clip locking device.
- Drill 5 mm hole into base material to an embedment depth of 32 mm.
- Remove dust and debris from the hole using a hand pump or compressed air.
- Hammer the anchor into the hole until the head is firmly seated in the base material.
- Pass the wire rope through the Zip-Clip device in the direction of the arrow.
- Pass wire rope through or around your required fixture/application and back through the Zip-Clip leaving 15 cm of wire protruding.
- Confirm engagement of the Zip-Clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated.